While submitting the article to the Editorial Board, the author must follow strictly the following rules.
1. The article with the optimum volume up to 26,000 signs should be set up by the font Times New Roman, 14-th type size, one and a half interspace and be sent to the e-mail address of the editorial office email@example.com; article’s UDC should be indicated.
2. The “top” of the article (surname, name, patronymic, scientific degree, scientific rank, position, and workplace (official title) of the author, article’s title, short (5–6 lines) abstract, and keywords) should be given in English and in article’s language. The surname and name of the author (all co-authors) in English must be submitted in accordance with the international passport.
Such information as the contact telephone and e-mail of the author (all co-authors) is also required.
3. The article should be supplemented by the extended summary 200–250 words in volume in English and in article’s language.
Please, consider the following obligatory requirements to the extended summary.
It should be:
– informative (without generalities);
– original (not to be a copy of the abstract);
– informative (reflecting the main content of the article and research results);
– structured (to follow the article’s logic)
– compact (at most 200–250 words)
One of the possible versions of the Summary may include the short repetition of the article containing the introduction, purpose, methods, results, and conclusions. It is desirable that the Summary will: (i) involve syntactic constructions inherent in the language of scientific documents; (ii) avoid complicated grammatical constructions (not used in scientific English); (iii) use the terminology characteristic of foreign special (economic) texts; (iv) avoid terms that are straightforward tracing of Ukrainian-language concepts; (v) keep the unity of terms used of the Summary and the article.
4. Article’s text should be clear, concise, without long introductions and repetitions. The text must contain the purpose of the article (not below the third page of the text) and subtitle Conclusions (the latter should sum up the problems discussed, identify ways to solve them, and practical direction of research with an emphasis for Ukraine). It is not allowed that the conclusions repeat part of the text of the article.
5. The article on the whole, as well as the mathematical formulas and citations, should be carefully checked by the author. The list of references is to be placed separately at the end of the article and contain references to sources with specific authors or sources placed on specific sites. The numbering is to be end-to-end one. All regulatory, legislative and statistical sources are not included in the list of references and are provided at the bottom of the text pages. The list of references should not exceed 18-20 references.
The source of a citation (title, city, publishing house, year, volume, issue, pages) should be obligatorily indicated. The surnames of foreign authors should be given in the original transcription.
6. The plots should be presented in the electronic form (programs Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator or Excel) and must meet the following requirements: black lines on the white background, lines of graphs and diagrams and all symbols on them are clear and expressive; plots cannot duplicate, for example, table contents. The text on a figure must be given in article’s language.
7. The tables should be compact and be named. Their tops must exactly correspond to the content of columns.
8. Abbreviations, except for commonly accepted ones (mathematical quantities, units, terms), should not be used.
The Editorial Board will not consider the manuscripts not matching the above-indicated rules.
|¹ 4, 2019|
C O N T E N T S, No. 4, 2019 GOVERNING THE ECONOMY: THEORY... »
|¹ 3, 2019|
C O N T E N T S, No. 3, 2019 GOVERNING THE ECONOMY: THEORY... »
|¹ 2, 2019|
C O N T E N T S, No. 2, 2019 UDC 330.101 P E T R... »
|No. 1, 2019 |
C O N T E N T S, No. 1, 2019 UDC 338.2; 330.101; 330.8 V... »
|No. 11-12/ 2018|
C O N T E N T S, No. 11-12, 2018 GOVERNING THE... »
|¹ 10, 2018|
C O N T E N T S, No. 10, 2018 V A L E R I I H... »
|¹ 9, 2018|
C O N T E N T S, No. 9, 2018 UDC 338.656.502 A... »
|¹ 8, 2018|
C O N T E N T S, No. 8, 2018 GOVERNING THE... »
|¹ 7, 2018|
C O N T E N T S, No. 7, 2018 SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSIONS UDC... »
|¹ 6, 2018|
C O N T E N T S, No. 6, 2018 UDC 339.92 Z... »
|¹ 5, 2018|
C O N T E N T S, No. 5, 2018 UDC 338.43.01(477) O... »
SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSIONS UDC 005.21:005.332.4:339.92(477) V O L O... »