REALITIES AND POSSIBILITIES OF ECONOMIC STABILIZATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF UKRAINE
Ukraine’s critical socio-economic state requires the real estimate of possibilities for the further development in the context of the use of advantages of the globalization and the integration, as well as the clear determination of the conditions of reindustrialization and development of the human capital.
The globalization and the integration give a chance to Ukraine, which can be realized under the following conditions: 1) the creation of potential socio-economic possibilities in the country for the mastering of new technologies and institutional practices; 2) the active entry of Ukraine to global added-value chains (GVC), which requires, in turn, the optimization of foreign-trade transaction expenditures (efficient simplification of trade procedures in the frame of agreements of the WTO) in the country, as well as the understandable and forecasted foreign economic and industrial policy of the state.
For the innovative reindustrialization of the country, the real freedom of business and the active formation of an internal market of industrial high-tech products are necessary. The state must initiate and institutionally support various forms of the self-organization of business in the context of its innovative development. The universities, scientific and engineering centers must be initiators of the development. Therefore, namely they require state’s targeted financial support.
The possibilities of the human capital do not allow Ukraine to enter the innovative and modern industrial ways of development. Therefore, it is necessary to radically reform the higher education and science in view of the demands of a market and the efficiency and with regard for country’s too limited budget: the higher education should be financed by the state only in limits minimally required by state’s contracts; state’s support of science should be selective and be given to specific collectives, which can attain the results important for the state (in particular, this concerns the defense, national infrastrucrural and social projects), on the competitive base.
1. Soros ob Ukraine [Soros about Ukraine]. Ukr. Pravda – Ukrainian Truth, 2015, January 11, available at: http://www.pravda.com.ua/rus/articles/2015/01/8/7054342 [in Russian].
2. Evstigneeva L., Evstigneev R. Taina dogonyayushchego razvitiya [Mystery of overtaking development]. Voprosy Ekon. – Quest. Econ., 2013, No. 1, pp. 81–96 [in Russian].
3. Reinert E. Kak Bogatye Strany Stali Bogatymi, i Pochemu Bednye Strany Ostayutsya Bednymi, pod red. V. Avtonomova [How Rich Countries Got Rich and Why Poor Countries Stay Poor], edited by V. Avtonomov. Moscow, Publ. House of the State Higher School of Economy, 2014 [in Russian]
4. Rodrik D. Paradoks Globalizatsii: Demokratiya i Budushchee Mirovoi Ekonomiki, pod red. A. Smirnova [The Globalization Paradox: Democracy and the Future of the World Economy], edited by A. Smirnov. Moscow, Gaidar Institute, 2014 [in Russian].
5. Onyshchenko V. Fenomenologiya globalizatsii [Phenomenology of the globalization]. Ekon. Teoriya – Econ. Theory, 2014, No. 2, pp. 32–43 [in Ukrainian].
6. Evstigneeva L., Evstigneev R. Kontury novogo ekonomicheskogo prostranstva [Contours of a new economic space]. Voprosy Ekon. – Quest. Econ., 2014, No. 11, pp. 140–155 [in Russian].
7. Onyshchenko V. Ryzyky evraziis’koi integratsii [Risks of the Euroasian integration]. Evrop. Ekon. Zh. – Eur. Econ. J., 2013, Vol. 12 (1), pp. 42–55 [in Ukrainian].
8. Integratsiini Mozhlyvosti Ukrainy: Perspektyvy ta Naslidky, za red. V.M. Heyetsya, L.V. Shynkaruk [Ukraine’s Integrational Possibilities: Perspectives and Consequences], edited by V.M. Heyets, L.V. Shynkaruk. Kyiv, Inst. for Economics and Forecast. of the NASU, 2014 [in Ukrainian].
9. Onyshchenko V. Sotsial’nyi kontekst evrointegratsiinoi strategii Ukrainy [Social context of Ukraine’s eurointegrational strategy]. Ekon. Teoriya – Econ. Theory, 2008, No. 2, pp. 23–36 [in Ukrainian].
10. Mau V., Ulyukaev A. Global’nyi krizis i tendentsii ekonomicheskogo razvitiya [Global crisis and tendencies of economic development]. Voprosy Ekon. – Quest. Econ., 2014, No. 11, pp. 4–24 [in Russian].
11. Shynkaruk L. Integratsiini mozhlyvosti Ukrainy v ES ta torgivel’ni konflikty z Rosieyu: realii ta mify [Ukraine’s integrational possibilities in EC and trade conflicts with Russia: realities and myths], available at: http://www.pic.com.ua/v-instytuti-ekonomiky-analizuyut-jevrointehratsiyu-ukrajiny-v-umovah-torhivelnoji-vijny-z-rf.html#sthash.QaSwKU2c.dpuf [in Ukrainian].
12. The Global competitiveness Report 2014–2015, available at: http://www.weforum.org/issues/global-competitiveness.
13. The Global Enabling Trade Report 2014. World Economic Forum, available at: http://www.scribd.com/doc/30982200/Global-Enabling-Trade-Report.
14. World Investment Report 2014. New York, Geneva, 2014, available at: http://unctad.org/en/PublicationsLibrary/wir2014_en.pdf.
15. Heyets V.M. Instinayatutsional’ obuslovlennost’ innovatsionnykh protsessov v promyshlennom razvitii Ukrainy [Institutional conditionality of innovative processes in Ukraine’s industrial development]. Ekon. Ukrainy – Econ. of Ukraine, 2014, No. 12, pp. 4–19 [in Russian].
16. Heyets V.M. Bar’ery na puti razvitiya promyshlennosti na innovatsionnoi osnove i vozmozhnosti ikh preodoleniya [Barriers on a way of development of the industry on the innovative basis and possibilities to overcome them]. Ekon. Ukrainy – Econ. of Ukraine, 2015, No. 1, pp. 4–25 [in Russian].
17. Golovatyuk V. Innovatsiinyi rozvytok Ukrains’koi ekonomiky: svitovyi dosvid [Innovative development of Ukraine’s economy: world experience]. Dzerk. Tyzhnya – Week’s Mirror, 2014, No. 8 [in Ukrainian].
18. Soloviov V. Okh, tsi suchasni ekonomisty [Oh, these modern economists]. Dzerk. Tyzhnya – Week’s Mirror, 2014, No. 19 [in Ukrainian].
19. Shulga N. Evolyutsiya z pryskorennyam [Evolution with acceleration]. Dzerk. Tyzhnya – Week’s Mirror, 2015, No. 5 [in Ukrainian].
20. Zaostrovtsev A. Ekonomist ob istorii: kontseptsiya Deidry Makkloski [Economist about the history: Deirdre McCloskey’s conception]. Voprosy Ekon. – Quest. Econ., 2014, No. 12, pp. 129–146 [in Russian].
21. McCloskey D. Ritorika etoi ekonomicheskoi nauki, v: Filosofiya Ekonomiki, pod red. D.M. Khausmana [Rhetoric of this economic science, in: Philosophy of Economy], edited by D.M. Khausman. Moscow, Gaidar Inst., pp. 399–418 [in Russian].
22. McCloskey D. Ekonomika s chelovecheskim litsom, ili gumanomika [Economy with human face or humanomics]. Vestnik SPbGU. Ser. Ekon. – Bull. St.-Petersburg St. Univ. Ser. Econ., 2013, No. 3, pp. 37–40 [in Russian].
PROBLEMS OF ECONOMIC THEORY
Î. Ì. V I L E N C H U K,
Candid. of Econ. Sci., Assoc. Professor, Doctoral candidate,
Assoc. Professor of the Chair of Finances and Credit,
THEORETICAL-METHODOLOGICAL FOUNDATIONS OF STUDIES OF INSURANCE AS AN ECONOMIC CATEGORY
The article deals with the current issues of civilization insurance relations formation in society based on the historical and contemporary realities of riskogenics of the environment. The attention is paid to the necessity of the widespread use of the insurance system as a tool to express various property and personal interests of entities and individuals in the conditions of the insured event. According to the study of various theoretical structures regarding conceptual insurance content, this category plays an important role in the process of social reproduction. Due to economic nature of its origin, it has a close relationship with, psychology; philosophy; finances; the environment; jurisprudence and so on. The social and economic progress must be based on the use of modern methods of neutralization risks (through the mechanism of insurance and reinsurance), whose emergence is caused by a variety of natural, technological, human, environmental, socio-economic, financial phenomena and processes. Theoretical concepts intensively formed by foreign and Ukrainian scholars during XIX-XX centuries, namely utility theory; theory of damages; theory of eventual needs; theory of insurance fund; theory of insurance risk; theory of insurance contract; theory of insurance relations and theory of insurance coverage, are the theoretical and methodological basis for research in the field of insurance. The article defines the basic features of insurance to reflect the author's interpretation of the concept “insurance” as an economic category.
9. Jackowiak Cz. Rozwoj Ubezpieczeri Spotecznych w Polsce. Wroclaw, Wyd. Naukowe, 1991.
10. Bazylevych V.D., Bazylevych K.S., Pikus R.V. et al. Strakhuvannya, za red. V.D. Bazylevycha [Insurance], edited by V.D. Bazylevych. Kyiv, Znannya, 2008 [in Ukrainian].
11. Pozdnyakova L.O. Strakhovyi Rynok v Umovakh Tranzytnoi Ekonomiky [The Insurance Market under Conditions of a Transient Economy]. Irpin’, Nat. Univ. of DPSU, 2010 [in Ukrainian].
12. Nikitina T.V. Strategiya Strakhovshchika v Usloviyakh Razvivayushchegosya Rynka, avtoref. dis… uch. st. kand. ekon. nauk [Strategy of Insurance Agents under Conditions of a Developing Market], Author’s abstract of the Candidate degree thesis (Econ. Sci.). St.-Petersburg, 2000 [in Russian].
13. Koz’menko O.V. Strakhovyi Rynok Ukrainy u Konteksti Stalogo Rozvytku [Ukraine’s Insurance Market in the Context of Sustainable Development]. Sumy, UABS NBU, 2008 [in Ukrainian].
14. Beck U. Obshchestvo Riska. Na Puti k Drugomu Modernu [Risk Society: Toward a New Modernity]. Moscow, Progress-Tradutsiya, 2000 [in Russian].
15. Shakhov V.V. Strakhovanie kak samostoyatel’naya ekonomicheskaya kategoriya [Insurance as an independent economic category]. Vestnik Finans. Akad. – Bull. Financ. Acad., 1998, No. 1, pp. 17–24 [in Russian].
16. Gobbi U. L'assicurazione in generale. Milano, 1898.
A TECHNOLOGY OF MANAGEMENT OF THE PROCESSES OF FORMATION AND INTRODUCTION OF SYSTEMATIC-UNIVERSAL DETERMINANTS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN INFORMATIONAL-TYPE ECONOMY
A key factor in ensuring of country sustainable development based on different natures capabilities usage and setting as well as the most significant regressors influence on generating in terms of national economy system of cognitive-informational features formation is an urgent need in Ukraine strategic potential including its informational component forming, increasing and rationalization. Information economy building is possible only in the case of forming and increasing of adequate theoretical-methodical building of state informational potential development extent objective evaluation and practical recommendations as for technologies use of its updating, targeting and specification.
The paper identified the stages of information economy formation based on full realization of state informative potential including the following: preparatory, economy-statistical, regression, research-experimental, organizational-economic, cognitive-informational, and their identity was disclosed.
The author determined the formation of national household informative potential is to happen taking into consideration its components present menaces. Herewith, the mentioned points are to be provided according to informational, institutional and industrial policy realization taking into account state economy interests and its regions priority principles. Urgent tasks in the sphere of informative potential formation are: a) system technologies for realization of functions by management subject closed cycles development and grounding for economic security sufficient level in the country; b) determination of constitutive-key impacts of information potential to sustainable development generate signs.
Also within the article it is mentioned that taking into account the fact of studying information economy requires complex investigations of modern informational systems, which practical use in management gives the opportunity to create the optimal technology for particular stage of national household development. This technology could be of operational and strategic management. In the building process of information economy corresponding transformation of existing informational systems are expected to obtain the following features: the origin of data accumulation and systematization of data processing, data display. The author described their functions.
Keywords: information economy, strategic potential, cognitive-informative technology, national economy’s information potential, national economy’s information component, information, target-oriented development (ð. 29–40).
1. Bratel’ O.V. Ponyattya ta zmist doktryny informatsiinoi bezpeky [The notion and the content of the doctrine of informational security]. Pravo Ukrainy – Ukraine’s Right, 2006, No. 5, pp. 36–40 [in Ukrainian].
2. Gorbatyuk O.M. Suchasnyi stan ta problemy informatsiinoi bezpeky Ukrainy na rubezhi stolit’ [The modern state and problems of Ukraine’s informational security on the boundary of centuries]. Visnyk Kyiv. Univ. im. Tarasa Shevchenka. Ser.: Mizhnar. Vidn. – Bull. T. Shevchenko Kyiv Univ. Ser. Intern. Relat., 1999, Is. 14, pp. 46–48 [in Ukrainian].
3. Gutsalyuk M.O. Informatsiina bezpeka Ukrainy: novi zagrozy [Ukraine’s informational security: new threats]. Biznes i Bezopasn. – Business and Security, 2003, No. 5, pp. 2–3 [in Ukrainian].
4. Alymov O.M., Mykytenko V.V. Metodologichni pidkhody z obgruntuvannya i prognozuvannya progresyvnykh tekhnologichnykh system u promyslovosti [Methodological approaches to the substantiation and the forecasting of progressive technological systems in the industry]. Ekon. Promysl. – Economy of Industry, 2003, No. 4 (22), pp. 48–57 [in Ukrainian].
5. Bystryakov I.K. Ekonomicheskaya bezopasnost’: otsenka i upravlenie prostranstvom razvitiya khozyaistvennykh sistem, v: Ekonomika Pryrodokorystuvannya i Okhorony Dovkillya [Economic security: the estimate and the control over the space of development of economic systems, in: The Economy of Nature Management and Environment Protection]. Kyiv, NASU, CSPFU, 2004 [in Russian].
6. Grebenyuk O.V., Prypoten’ V.Yu. Systema reaguvannya na zagrozy informatsiinii bezpetsi derzhavy v umovakh naroshchennya zagroz svitovoi finansovoi kryzy [The system of reaction to the threats to state’s informational security under conditions of the enhancement of threats from the world financial crisis]. Strategiya Rozv. Ukrainy: Ekon., Sotsiol., Pravo – Ukraine’s Devel. Strategy: Econ., Sociol., Right, 2009, Is. 3–4, pp. 158–169 [in Ukrainian].
7. Chubukova O.M. Formuvannya natsiînal’nogo informatsiinogo rynku [Formation of a national informational market]. Inform. Biznes – Inform. Business, 2010, No. 1, pp. 89–90 [in Ukrainian].
8. Shablii O.I. Matematychni Metody v Sotsial’no-Ekonomichnii Geografii [Mathematical Methods in Socio-Economic Geography]. Lviv, Svit, 1996 [in Ukrainian].
CORRECTION OF PUBLIC BUDGETS IN THE PERIOD OF SHARPENING OF FISCAL RISKS
The reasons for a sharpening of risks of à disbalance of the public budgets in foreign countries in the post-crisis period are shown. The goals and tasks of the fiscal policy in the period of enhancement of fiscal risks are determined. The mechanisms of correction of fiscal disproportions used in the frame of the programs of fiscal consolidation in states-members of EC are clarified. The positive and negative effects of their introduction on the economic growth, employment, and the ensuring of the financial stability are considered. Some conclusions as for the increase in the directedness of the fiscal policy to the economic growth support, extension of the employment, stabilization of a financial situation, introduction of institutional reforms, formation of a more balanced system of the fiscal rules, and enhancement of the transparence of financial operations are made.
The sharpening of risks of the development of state’s finances in Ukraine is indicated. It is noted that the program of reformation of state’s finances should be oriented to the enhancement of the control over budget expenditures, attainment of more adequate volumes and a rational structure of public incomes, restriction of the deficits of public budgets, usage of the rational volumes and structure of its financing, and increase in the efficiency of state’s debt policy. The tasks of restoration of a macroeconomic stability, creation of foundations for a steady balanced economic growth, and support of the welfare of citizens should be solved. It is necessary to realize the measures aimed at the implementation of a fiscal decentralization for a more rational distribution of tax and expense authorities between components of the budget system, state’s targeted social funds, limitation of the financing of the support of a liquidity of state financial and nonfinancial corporations from state’s budget, weakening of the tax pressure on citizens with medium incomes, approval of stiffer approaches to the taxation of incomes and the estate of rich strata of the population, limitation of the shadow economy and the evasion of taxation, stoppage of operation through off-shore zones, and stop of the flight of incomes and capitals.
Keywords: deficit of the public administration sector, state’s debt áîðã, fiscal consolidation, increase in the control over budget expenses, reformation of the taxation system, financing of the fiscal deficit (ð. 41–57).
1. Kudryashov V.P. Fiskal’nye disbalansy i mery po ikh ogranicheniyu v ES [Fiscal disbalances and measures on their limitation in the EC]. Ekonomika Ukrainy – Economy of Ukraine, 2014, No. 10, pp. 79–96 [in Russian].
2. Dombrowsky M. Ukraine: Can meaningful reform come out of conflict? // Improving economic policy, 2014, Is. 08, available at: http://www.bruegel.org/publications/publication-detail/publication/843-ukraine-can-meaningful-reform-come-out-of-conflict/.
QUESTIONS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF AIC
ÓÄÊ 330.15 : 332.3 : 504 (043.3)
G. M. S H P A K,
Cand. of Econ. Sci.,
Lecturer at the Technical College
National University of Water and Nature Management
MOTIVATION OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE ORGANIC PRODUCTION IN UKRAINE
The introduction of organic land utilization is an innovative way to develop the agriculture, a means to ecologize the agricultural production, and a tool of sustainable development of territories. Ç êîæíèì ðîêîì The demand for organic products increases in the world every year. Óêðà¿íà As one of the main suppliers of organic products onto the European market, Ukraine has all chances to become the world leader in the production of ecoproducts.
The goal of the present article is to study the process of formation of the motivation of rural food producers to the development of the organic production and to propose some efficient measures for its activation.
The state plays a key role in the formation of the environment for consumers. Therefore, the need of the state in the ecologization of the agriculture will influence the formation of demands of its citizens for qualitative safe foodstuffs. The author substantiates the efficiency to use the social mechanism for the development of the organic production. In its framework, the state can control the process of ecologization of the agriculture through a correction of the behavior and the interaction of various social groups. Namely the state can actively participate in the spiritual and cultural life of the society and in all spheres of social relations, can favor the formation of the ecological consciousness, a new system of ecological values, norms, and rules in the society, the ecological culture, education, and training, and can inform the community about the ecological problems.
The motivation to develop the organic agricultural production and the motivation of consumers to purchase organic products on the internal market are considered in detail. In addition, the author proposes a methodical approach to the development of the organic production that foresees the formation of a system of efficient measures on the state level. It is expedient to distribute a realization of those measures in time, by depending on the stage of the life cycle of organic foodstuffs and on the aspiration of subjects of the market.
It is expected that the level of profitability of the growth of organic cultures (cereals, in particular) will increase relative to the traditional production due to the hryvna devaluation, increase in the cost of fertilizers, chemical means of protection of plants, fuel, and lubricants.
Keywords: motivation, organic production, social mechanism (ð. 58–71).
1. Dorosh I. Napryamy udoskonalennya ekologichnoi polityky v galuzi zemel’nykh vidnosyn [Directions to improve the ecological policy in the field of land relations]. Zemlevporyad. Visnyk – Land-Ordering Bull., 2012, No. 2, pp. 28–33 [in Ukrainian].
2. Varenyk N. Ne sobi, a lyudyam [To people, rather than to himself]. Dzerkalo Tyzhnya – Week’s Mirror, December 19, 2014, Nos. 48–49 [in Ukrainian].
3. Voskobiinyk Yu.P., Gavaza E.V. Metodychni rekomendatsii z vyznachennya emnosti rynku organichnoi produktsii [Methodical recommendations on the determination of the capacity of the market of organic products]. Kyiv, IAE, 2013 [in Ukrainian].
4. Prokopenko O.V. Sotsial’no-Ekonomichna Motyvatsiya Ekologizatsii Innovatsiinoi Diyal’nosti [Socio-Economic Motivation of the Ecologization of the Innovative Activity]. Sumy, Sumy State Univ., 2010 [in Ukrainian].
5. Andreeva N.N. Ekologicheski Orientirovannye Investitsii: Vybor Reshenii i Napravlenie [Ecologically Oriented Investments: Choice of Decisions and Direction]. – Odessa, Inst. of PMEES of the NASU, 2006 [in Russian].
6. Illyashenko S.M. Marketyngovi Zasady Vprovadzhennya Ekologichnykh Innovatsii [Marketing Principles of Introduction of Ecological Innovations]. Sumy, Papirus, 2013 [in Ukrainian].
7. Ñlosing of the e-consultation on economics of land degradation in Eurasia. November 17 – December 12, 2014, available at: https://collaboration.worldbank.org/groups/russia-ecfs .
8. Shubravs’ka O.V. Rozvytok agrarnogo gospodaryuvannya Ukrainy na zasadakh ekonomichnoi stalosti [Development of Ukraine’s agriculture on the principles of economic steadiness]. Ekonomika i Prognoz. – Economy and Forecast., 2014, No. 2, pp. 62–72 [in Ukrainian].
9. Prykhod’ko A., Mykhno M. Organichne = sertyfikovane [Organic = certified]. Plantator – Grower, 2014, No. 3, pp. 3–5, available at: http://www.agrotimes.net/journals/article/organichne-=-sertifikovane [in Ukrainian].
10. Morozova L.P. Sotsial’ni mekhanizmy formuvannya tsinnostei molodi v perekhidnyi period: sotsial’no-filosofs’kyi analiz, avtoref. dys. … filos. n. [Social mechanisms of formation of values of the youth in the transient period: socio-philosophical analysis], author’s thesis on the degree of Cand. of Phil. Sci. Kyiv, 2006 [in Ukrainian].
12. Sotsiologiya, za red. V.G. Gorodyanenka [Sociology], edited by V.G. Gorodyanenko. Kyiv, Akademiya, 2008 [in Ukrainian].
13. Meffert H., Êirchgeorg Ì. Zelenyi marketing, v: Marketing [Green marketing, in: Marketing], edited by M. Baker. St.-Petersburg, Piter, 2002, pp. 967–991 [in Russian].
14. Muzyka P.M. Motyvatsiinyi mekhanizm rozvytku innovatsiinoi diyal’nosti v agrarnomu sektori Ukrainy [Motivation mechanism of development of the innovative activity in Ukraine’s agrarian sector]. Ekonomika APK – AIC’s Economy, 2001, No. 12, pp. 3–5 [in Ukrainian].
15. Volkov O.I., Denysenko M.P., Grechan A.P., Bel’tyukov E.I., Illyashenko S.M. et al. Ekonomika i Organizatsiya Innovatsiinoi Diyal’nosti, za red. O.I. Volkova, M.P. Denysenka [Economy and Organization of Innovative Activity], edited by O.I. Volkov, M.P. Denysenko. Kyiv, UkrINTEI, 2005 [in Ukrainian].
16. Prokopenko O.V. Motyvatsiya spozhyvachiv ekologichno chystykh kharchovykh produktiv z riznym stavlennyam do ekologichnosti, v: Illyashenko S.M., Mel’nyk L.G., Bozhkova V.V. ta in. Marketyng i Menedzhment Innovatsiinogo Rozvytku, za red. S.M. Illyashenka [Motivation of consumers of ecologically pure food products with various attention to the ecological safety, in: Illyashenko S.M., Mel’nyk L.G., Bozhkova V.V. et al., Marketing and Management of Innovative Development], edited by S.M. Illyashenko. Sumy, Univer. Knyga, 2006, pp. 482–488 [in Ukrainian].
WORLD ECONOMIC TIES: TRENDS OF THEIR DEVELOPMENT
P. O. K U T S Y K,
Cand. of Econ. Sci., Professor of the Chair of Accounting, Rector,
O. I. K O V T U N,
Cand. of Econ. Sci., Assoc. Professor of the Chair of Economic Theory,
G. I. B A S H N Y A N Y N,
Professor, Doctor of Econ. Sci., Head of the Chair of Economic Theory
Lviv Commercial Academy
Kutsyk Petro Oleksiovych – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
SOURCES AND STRATAGEMS OF DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT OF THE COMPETITIVE LEADERSHIP OF MODERN CORPORATIONS IN THE GLOBAL ECONOMY
This exploration and the proposals developed by its results are executed in the context of a search by the scientific community for alternative conceptions of the organization of an efficient strategic management of corporations and its basic tools such as strategies filled with the appropriate context. This is caused by the fact that not all corporations attained, in practice, the level of strategic success, which was promised to them by the available conceptions and models of strategic management.
The authors systematized the typical sources of ensuring the competitive leadership and the efficient activity of modern corporations in the global economy. These sources are considered as basic elements for the construction of efficient strategies of development of modern corporations on the basis of the cognitive principle (in the context of the conception of logical incrementalism) under conditions of the globalization. The modern transnational corporations (TNC) are considered a prototype of such corporations.
The authors propose to consider the classified sources as key factors of the success (KFS) in the global business and to take them into account in the choice of logical “stratagems” and in the formation of tactical plans of development of these corporations in the global economy.
A particular attention is paid to the determination and the formation of KFS on the level of discrete basic components of a general corporative strategy aimed at the ensuring of the global competitive leadership of TNC as prototypes of the expected global corporations.
The authors substantiate the concept that the whole strategical collection of corporations, which realize or try to execute the business on the global scale, and its separate components such as stratagems (substrategies) should be based on the logic of behavior on markets and in the business. Such logic should be determined by investment priorities related to KFS, which are formed according to the typical sources of ensuring the competitive leadership and the efficient activity of corporations as global ones. In this case, the stratagems of the behavior on global markets and in the business should become definite, first of all, in the investments in the most productive form-functions with the modern vision on a capital (as the source of incomes of corporations), which are considered as KFS in the global economy on the whole: 1) new technologies, 2) new managerial decisions, 3) new personnel and new methods of management, 4) new technologies of the entry on a market with the wide levels of the sectoral and territorial diversifications of the activity of corporations.
Keywords: corporations, globalization, stratagems, strategies, transnational corporations, global corporations, key factors of the success of TNC in business, sources of global competitive leadership of TNC, strategies of global leadership of corporations (ð. 72–86).
1. Drucker P.F. Managing for Results. London, Heinemann, 1964.
2. Quinn J.B. Strategies for Change: Logical Incrementalism // Sloan Management Review,1978, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 7–19.
3. Zenger H. von O Kitaiskom Iskusstve Zhit’ i Vyzhivat’. Znamenitye 35 Stratagem za Tri Tysyacheletiya [Stranageme]. Moscow, Progress, Kul’tura, 1995 [in Russian].
4. Tridtsat’ Shest’ Stratagem: Kitaiskie Sekrety Uspekha [Thirty Six Stratagems: Chinese Secrets of Success]. Moscow, Belye Al’vy, 1997.
5. Porter M. Mezhdunarodnaya Konkurentsiya. Konkurentnye Preimushchestva Stran, pod red. V.D. Shchetinina [The Competitive Advantages of Nations], edited by V.D. Shchetinin. Moscow, Mezhdunar. Otnosh., 1993 [in Russian].
8. Henderson B.D. The Origin of Strategy. Harvard Business Review, November-December 1989, pp. 139–143.
9. Pavlova V.A. Konkurentospromozhnist’ Pidpryemstva: Otsinka ta Strategiya Zabezpechennya [Enterprise’s Competitiveness: Estimation and Ensuring Strategy]. Dnipropetrovs’k, DUEP, 2006 [in Ukrainian].
10. Kovtun O.I. Innovatsiini Strategii v Systemi Zabezpechennya Konkurentospromozhnosti dlya Vitchyznyanykh Pidpryemstv: Teoretyko-Metodologichni Zasady Formuvannya ta Realizatsii [Innovative Strategies in the System of Support of the Competitiveness for Domestic Enterprises: Methodological-Theoretic Principles of Formation and Realization]. Lviv, LKA, 2013 [in Ukrainian].
11. Kovtun O.I. Pro metodologiyu formuvannya strategii pidpryemstva [On the methodology of formation of enterprise’s strategy]. Ekonomika Ukrainy – Economy of Ukraine, 2014, No. 9, pp. 19–34 [in Ukrainian].
V. G. B O D R O V,
Professor, Doctor of Econ. Sci.,
Head of the Chair,
O. M. S O K O L O V A,
Assoc. Professor, Cand. of Econ. Sci.
Chair of Management of National Economy and
¹ 9-10, 2019 C O N T E N T S, No. 9-10, 2019
UDC 338:339:669.1 (477)
¹ 7-8, 2019 C O N T E N T S, No. 7-8, 2019
PROBLEMS OF THE ECONOMIC... »
¹ 6, 2019 C O N T E N T S, No. 6, 2019
GOVERNING THE ECONOMY:... »
C O N T E N T S, No. 5, 2019
UKRAINE AND IMF: BASIS OF COOPERATION
¹ 4, 2019 C O N T E N T S, No. 4, 2019
GOVERNING THE ECONOMY: THEORY... »
¹ 3, 2019 C O N T E N T S, No. 3, 2019
GOVERNING THE ECONOMY: THEORY... »
¹ 2, 2019 C O N T E N T S, No. 2, 2019
P E T R... »
No. 1, 2019 C O N T E N T S, No. 1, 2019
UDC 338.2; 330.101; 330.8