FINANCES. TAXES. CREDIT
T. I. ² E F Y M E N K O,
Professor, Doctor of Econ. Sci.,
Corresponding Member of the NAS of Ukraine,
President of the SESI “Academy of Financial Management”
© Iefymenko Tetiana, 2017; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK OF FURTHER DEVELOPMENT OF PUBLIC FINANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Change management capacity in the public finance management system (PFMS) to a large extent depends on the current state and the degree of development of the national economy; however, in every country there are institutional constraints hindering appropriate reforms. At focus of all stakeholders should be generalized evaluation of implementation of PFMS strategies with characteristics that meet international best practice, avoiding information asymmetry and ensuring the completeness and transparency of data. It is expedient to consistently form the foundation of an integrated managerial thinking on the basis of unified indicators of sustainable development. The effectiveness of regulatory decisions depends on the institutional capacity of national governments and their administrative structures to quickly envisage internal and external risks of destabilization, as well as factors of ambiguity of social end economic realities flow. Implementation of innovations to reform is not always successful because of the lack of strategic direction in the state policy of structural changes. In transition countries, lack of compromise between interests of the public, business and government for political reasons, is often a major obstacle to sustainable economic recovery. Using the updated approaches to PFMS should occur considering space-time factors. Provision of public services according to declared constitutional obligations must be accompanied by the use of transparent mechanisms of revenue and preferences generation in interrelation with transfers, subsidies and expenditure items. When developing detailed plans of changes, one should include priorities and ways to prevent threats of violations of budgetary processes, and strive to maximum effectiveness of continuous cycles of financial resources circulations in income and expenditures.
Keywords: public finance management, reforming, decision-making process, governance arrangements, organizational structure, economic crisis, functions, institutions. (ðð. 3–19)
1. Frait J., Komarkova Z. Financial Stability, Systemic Risk and Macroprudential Policy, in: CNB Financial Stability Report 2010/2011. 2011, pp. 96–111.
2. Bilorus O.G. Ekonomichna Globalistyka. Svit-Systema Globalizmu [Economic Globalistics. World-System of Globalism]. Kyiv, University “Ukraina”, 2016 [in Ukrainian].
3. Heyets V.M. Ekonomika Ukrainy: klyuchovi problemy i perspektyvy [Ukraine’s economy: key problems and prospects]. Ekonomika i Prognozuvannya – Economy and Forecasting, 2016, No. 1, pp.7–22 [in Ukrainian].
4. Gritsenko A.A. Institutsional’naya Politicheskaya Ekonomiya: Predmet, Metodolohiya, Soderzhaniye [Institutional Political Economics: Subject, Methodology, Content]. Saarbrücken, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2014 [in Russian].
5. Mulgan G. The Art of Public Strategy: Mobilizing Power and Knowledge for the Common Good. New York, Oxford University Press, 2010.
6. March J., Olsen J.P. Democratic Governance. New York, The Free Press, 1995.
7. Keynes J.M. The General Theory of Employment, Interest, and Money. Harcourt, Brace&World, 1965.
8. Williamson O.E. The Economic Institutions of Capitalism: Firms, Markets, Relational Contracting. New York, The Free Press, 1985.
9. Ostrom E. A Behavioral Approach to the Rational Choice Theory of Collective Action: Presidential Address, American Political Science Association, 1997, in: American Political Science Review, 1998, Vol. 92, No. 1, pp. 1–22, available at: https://wwz.unibas.ch/fileadmin/wwz/redaktion/wipo/Vorlesungen/2012/PolEcon/Ostrom98.pdf.
10. Arrow K.J. The Economics of Information, in: Collected Papers of Kenneth J. Arrow. Cambridge, MA, The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, 1984, Vol. 4, pp. 136–152.
11. Eichengreen Ì. Reforming the International Financial Architecture. 2011, May, available at: http://eml.berkeley.edu/~eichengr/Reforming_Intl_Arch_2011_Ed.pdf .
12. Selected Works of Joseph E. Stiglitz. Vol. II: Information and Capital Markets. Oxford, NewYork, Oxford University Press, 2013.
13. Public Financial Management and Its Emerging Architecture. M. Cangiano, T. Curristine, M. Lazare (Eds.). Washington, DC, IMF, 2012.
14. Iefymenko T.I., Zhuk V.M., Lovins’ka L.G. Informatsia v Antykryzovomu Upravlinni: Global’nyi Aspekt Standartyzatsii Obliku ta Finansovoi Zvitnosti [Information in Crisis Management: Global Dimension of Standardization of Accounting and Financial Reporting]. Kyiv, SESI “Academy of Financial Management”, 2015 [in Ukrainian].
15. Bogdan I.V. Protsyklichna chy antytsyklichna fiskal’na polityka: metody diagnostyky [Procyclic or anticyclic fiscal policy: methods of diagnostics]. Ekonomika Ukrainy – Economy of Ukraine, 2016, No. 11, pp. 45–57 [in Ukrainian].
PROBLEMS OF REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND DECENTRALIZATION
O. I. A M O S H A,
Academician of the NAS of Ukraine,
©Amosha Îleksandr Ivanovóch, 2017;
L. M. S A L O M A T I N A,
Professor, Doctor of Econ. Sci., Leading Researcher
© Salomatina Lilia Mykolaivna, 2017;
Institute of Industrial Economics of the NAS of Ukraine
INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISES IN THE REQIONS: PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS
Factor analysis of indicators of innovative development of industrial enterprises at the regional level was performed. To study the innovative activity of industrial enterprises in Ukraine, 10 regions with the number of such enterprises exceeding 50 were considered. Statistical data analysis showed a dependence of increase in scale of industrial production on innovative development. In the regions with lower share of innovative enterprises, on the contrary, industry complexes develop at slower rate. A direct relationship between the level of diversification of sources of financing the innovation R&D and innovative development was identified. Thus, the maximum level of innovation is achieved by using all possible means of financing, and the minimum one takes place through the use of the state and local budgets only.
Similarly, the activity of the industrial enterprises in the regions is affected by allocation of funds for R&D. However, in the real world such a relationship is less close so far due to small number of enterprises investing in R&D. Furthermore, this direction of the innovation policy implementation is not typical for enterprises which are active in terms of innovations.
Hence, to improve the efficiency of industrial development there is a need to: (i) further intensify innovations by increasing the funding of scientific activities in the interests of enterprises, (ii) pay more attention to broadening the sources of ensuring the innovation R&D and innovation implementation, (iii) create a favorable investment environment, (iv) strengthen the innovative component of regional industrial policy.
Keywords: intensity of innovative activity, technological development, innovative activity, innovative environment, innovative potential of the regions, innovative activity of enterprises (pp. 20–34).
1. Salomatina L.M., Shkrygun V.L. Formuvannya ta rozvytok innovatsiinoho seredovyshcha rehioniv Ukrainy [Formation and development of the innovative environment of regions of Ukraine]. Visnyk Kam’yanets-Podil’s’koho Natsional’noho Universytetu imeni Ivana Ohienka – Ser. : Ekon. Nauky – Bulletin of Kam’yanets’-Podilsky Ivan Ohienko National University. Ser. Econ. Sci., 2016, Iss. 11, pp. 49–61 [in Ukrainian].
M. M. Y A K U B O V S ’ K Y I,
Professor, Doctor of Econ, Sci., Leading Researcher,
© Yakubovs’kyi Mykola Mykolaiovych, 2017; e-mail: email@example.com,
M. O. S O L D A K,
Cand. of Econ. Sci., Senior Researcher
© Soldak Myroslava Oleksiivna, 2017; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute of Industrial Economics of the NAS of Ukraine
REQIONAL PECULIARITIES OF INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT IN UKRAINE
Interest in regional arrangement of the industry as the main system-forming and driving factor of the national economy development has emerged from the first steps of transformation processes. For the time being, relevance of the study of this problem is intensified by decentralization processes of the national economic management as well as by finding the ways to enhance the economic development of the regions.
In view of this, the purpose of the article is to reveal peculiarities of regional structure of industry of Ukraine with determining the main problems in the industrial arrangements of regions. Solution of these problems should form the basis of modernization projects.
Development trends of Ukraine’s industry, with determining the problem features of regional arrangement of the industry, as well as formation of species and reproducing structures of production, level of high-end technologies, commodity proportions of foreign trade and peculiarities of modernization of the Donbas industry have been considered. It is grounded that the prospects for its industrial revival are acceptable at the expense of the industries already having a production base in these areas, and innovation and high manufacturability should be provided mainly through the development of new technologies.
It is emphasized the importance of a fundamental change in attitude to the industry as the industrial base of the economy revival, the growth of social standards and security of the country as well as the need to develop the national industry by strengthening the role of knowledge, innovations and information technologies as the “drivers” of economic growth.
It is proposed to legislate the ideology of industrial development at the state and regional levels and to create an enabling European legal and regulatory environment for business entities and local authorities when implementing the modernization projects. As an institutional incentive for the revival of the national economy on a new industrial basis, it is recommended to adopt the Law of Ukraine “On industrial development of territories of the local self-government” with the determining the roles and responsibilities of local authorities in the industrial development of their own territories and strengthening the participation of industrial enterprises in economic and social development of local communities.
Keywords: development trends, regional arrangement, species and reproducing structure, commodity proportions of foreign trade, smart industry (p. 35–48).
1. Amosha O.I. Promyslovist’ Donbasu na shlyakhu do vidnovlennya [The industry of Donbas on the way to the restoration]. Ekonomika Ukrainy – Economy of Ukraine, 2016, No. 8, pp. 93–108 [in Ukrainian].
2. Heyets V.M. Bar’ery na shlyakhu rozvytku promyslovosti na innovatsiinii osnovi ta mozhlyvosti ikh podolannya [Barriers on a way of development of the industry on the innovative basis and possibilities to overcome them]. Ekonomika Ukrainy – Economy of Ukraine, 2015, No. 1, pp. 4–25 [in Ukrainian].
3. Vyshnevs’kyi V.P. Global’na neoindustrializatsiya ta ii uroky dlya Ukrainy [Global neoindustrialization and its lessons for Ukraine]. Ekonomika Ukrainy – Economy of Ukraine, 2016, No. 8, pp. 26–43 [in Ukrainian].
4. Lyashenko V.I., Kotov E.V. Ukraina XXI: Neoindustrial’na Derzhava abo “Krakh Proektu”? [Ukraine XXI: Neo-Industrial State or a “Crash of the Project”?]. Kyiv, Institute of Industrial Economics of the NAS of Ukraine, 2015 [in Ukrainian].
5. Kharazishvili Yu.M., Lyashenko V.I., Shamileva L.L., Zhykhareva Yu.I. Modernizatsiya Ekonomiky Donets’koi Oblasti: Stratehichni Stsenarii Realizatsii z Pozytsii Staloho Rozvytku do 2020 roku [Modernization of the Donetsk Region Economy: Strategic Implementation Scenarios from the Perspective of Sustainable Development up to 2020]. Kyiv, Institute of Industrial Economics of the NAS of Ukraine, 2016 [in Ukrainian].
6. Marsh P. Novaya Promyshlennaya Revolyutsiya. Potrebiteli, Globalizatsiya i Konets Massovoho Proizvodstva [The New Industrial Revolution: Consumers, Globalization and the End of Mass Production]. Moscow, Gaidar institute, 2015 [in Russian].
7. Babkin K.A. Razumnaya Promyshlennaya Politika, ili Kak Nam Vyiti iz Krizisa [Reasonable Industrial Policy, or How We Can Get out of the Crisis]. Moscow, Mann, Ivanov i Ferber, 2009 [in Russian].
8. Sukharev O. Promyshlennost': krizis i perspektivy razvitiya [Industry: crisis and prospects for development]. Ekonomist – Economist, 2001, No. 2, pp. 22–30 [in Russian].
9. Tatarkin A.I., Romanova O.A., Akberdina V.V. Promyshlennost’ Industrial’noho Rehiona: Potentsial, Prioritety i Dinamika Ekonomiko-Tekhnolohicheskoho Razvitiya [Industry of the Industrial Region: Potential, Priorities and Dynamics of Economic and Technological Development]. Ekaterinburg, Institute of Economics of the Ural branch of the RAS, 2014 [in Russian].
10. Korablin S. Derzhbyudzhet: kryza za rozkladom [State budget: crisis on schedule]. Dzerkalo tyzhnya – Week’s Mirror, 2016, No. 1 (247) [in Ukrainian].
11. Lasi H., Fettke P., Kemper H.-G., Feld T., Hoffmann M. Industry 4.0. Business & Informations Systems Engineering, 2014, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 239–242.
E. B. B O I C H E N K O,
Associate Professor, Doctor of Econ. Sci., Senior Researcher,
©Bo³chenko Elina Borysivna, 2017; e-mail: email@example.com;
Yu. S. R O G O Z Y A N,
Cand. of Econ. Sci., Senior Researcher
©Rogozyan Yuliya Sergiivna, 2017; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department of the Problems of Interregional Cooperation
of the Institute of Economic and Legal Research of the NAS of Ukraine
CONCEPTUAL APPROACH TO CONDUKT MONITORINQ OF INTERREQIONAL COOPERATION
Enhanced actions of Ukraine on the way to becoming a European State requires profound reforms of the socio-economic and political direction, the forming a respective system of values in the society, reliable system of interaction between civil society institutions and public authorities, etc. A considerable amount of statistical information available in the country makes it possible to study changes in the regional economy. However, it should be noted that it does not allow fully evaluating the processes and phenomena occurring in interregional cooperation, namely: (i) analyzing the quantitative and qualitative characteristics, (ii) establishing relationship and interaction between the main components of such cooperation, (iii) makes it also impossible the determining the strength and direction of the influence of existing risks, (iv) exercising the forecasting accounting for the negative trends of development; the latter can be partly explained by objective circumstances relating to the difficulties in the official registration and recording the inter-regional processes. That is why there is a need to harmonize the tasks and interactions between subjects of the monitoring of interregional cooperation to provide information and create unified data bank and exchange network.
To solve these problems, some theoretical and methodological provisions of interregional cooperation are revealed in the article. The following issues were identified: task and objective, necessity, prerequisites, coherence of the study period, periodicity, forming the system of surveillance and data acquisition, selection and justification of indicators and reference values, implementation of control measures for the development of the program of monitoring the living conditions of population in the context of this type of cooperation. Program, methodology, stages of the monitoring implementation and assessment of the level of interregional cooperation, based on the applicable provisions of the legal framework of Ukraine, has been proposed.
Keywords: interregional cooperation, strategic development, program, action plan, monitoring, methodology (ðð. 49–58).
1. Belen’kyi P.Yu., Mikula N.A. Formuvannya ta rozvytok systemy mizhrehional’nogo ta transkordonnogo spivrobitnytstva v Ukraini [Formation and development of the system of interregional and cross-border cooperation in Ukraine]. Rehional’na Ekonomika – Regional Economy, 2001, No. 3, pp. 61–74 [in Ukrainian].
2. Storonyans’ka I.Z. Mizhrehional’ni Integratsiini Protsesy v Ukraini: Tendentsii ta Perspektyvy Rozvytku [Interregional Integration Processes in Ukraine: Trends and Prospects]. L’viv, SI “Institute of Regional Research”, 2009 [in Ukrainian].
3. Volynets’ E.S. Mekhanizmy formuvannya ta realizatsii stratehii mizhrehional’noi integratsii v Ukraini [Mechanisms of formation and implementation of the strategy of interregional integration in Ukraine]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Odesa, National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine, 2011 [in Ukrainian].
4. Rohova O.V. Modelyuvannya rezul’tatyvnosti evrorehional’nogo spivrobitnytstva zadlya koryhuvannya tempiv ekonomichnoho zrostannya [Modelling the impact of Euro-regional cooperation for the adjustment of economic growth]. Efektyvna Ekonomika – Efficient Economy, 2013, No. 3, available at: http://www.m.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&j=efektyvna-ekonomika&s=eng&z=1897 [in Ukrainian].
QUESTIONS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF AIC
Yu. E. H U B E N I,
Professor, Doctor of Econ. Sci., Head of Department,
© Hubeni Yurii Edvardovych, 2017; e-mail: email@example.com,
Yu. A. K O V E R K O,
Cand. of Econ. Sci., Senior Lecturer,
© Koverko Yuliya Andriivna, 2017; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
P. O. O L I S H C H U K,
Associate Professor, Cand. of Econ. Sci.
© Olishchuk Ðetro Îlehovych, 2017; e-mail: email@example.com
Department of Law and Entrepreneurship of the Lviv National Agrarian University
DEVELOPMENT OF PERSONAL PEASANT FARMS UNDER CONDITIONS OF INSTITUTIONAL CHANGES
Peculiarities of development of personal peasant farms under conditions of the institutional changes are grounded. Status and place of personal peasant farms in agricultural production are analyzed; their advantages and disadvantages, along with other organizational and legal forms of business are identified.
The influence of the European integration processes on the development of personal peasant farms is examined. Product quality requirements may lead to a decrease in production volumes of personal peasant farms; reduction of import duties – to an increased competition in domestic market, which may lead to the cessation of activity of many farms; and failure to meet the EU standards will limit the access of domestic producers on European market.
Further directions of the development of personal peasant farms are identified, among them are: their acquisition of legal status of the agricultural producers through transformation into new organizational and legal structures, legal recognition of commodity personal peasant farms and improvement of their production and economic activity. It is noted that the improvement of production and economic activity of personal peasant farms will contribute to diversification and rationalization of their activities, co-operation, as well as their use of innovations.
Based on the results of our sociological survey, prospects of transformation of personal peasant farms into family farms are determined. Factors that inhibit the transformation processes, as well as encourage this transformation of personal peasant farms, were studied.
It has been ascertained that improvement of regulatory environment, the balanced state policy, financial and informational support will help personal peasant farms to adapt to modern times and to become equal participants in the agricultural market.
Keywords: personal peasant farm, development, institutional changes, diversification, co-operation (p. 59–67).
1. Polityka Sil’s’koho Rozvytku na Bazi Gromad v Ukraini [Policy of Community Based Rural Development in Ukraine]. O.M. Borodina, I.V. Prokopa, O.L. Popova (Eds.). Kyiv, Institute for Economics and Forecasting of the NAS of Ukraine, 2015 [in Ukrainian].
2. Boiko V., Oleksenko R., Ostapchuk I., Selinnyi M. Uhoda pro asotsiatsiyu: porady dlya dribnykh sil’hospvyrobnykiv [Association Agreement: tips for small agricultural producers], available at: uhbdp.org/images/uhbdp/materials/009_Ygoda.pdf [in Ukrainian].
3. Borodina O.M., Prokopa I.V. Simeine fermerstvo: kudy zahanyayut’ ioho zakonotvortsi? [Family farming: where is it driven by lawmakers to?], available at: http://www.agro-business.com.ua/infrastruktura-rynku/2505-simeine-fermerstvo-kudy-zaganiaiut-iogo-zakonotvortsi.html [in Ukrainian].
4. Krysanov D.F., Udova L.O., Marchenko O.M. Vprovadzhennya innovatsiinykh rozrobok u hospodarstvakh naselennya [Implementation of innovations in households]. Visnyk Agrarnoi Nauky – Journal of Agricultural Science, 2011, No. 6, pp. 48–53 [in Ukrainian].
5. Hubeni Yu., Hubeni S. “Vymusheni innovatsii” v osobystykh selyans’kykh hospodarstvakh: teoretychnyi analiz ta sproba empirychnoho uzahal’nennya, v: Priorytety Innovatsiinoho Rozvytku Rehional’noho APK v Konteksti Evropeis’koi Integratsii [“Stimulated innovations” in personal peasant farms: theoretical analysis and an attempt of empirical generalization, in: Priorities for Innovative Development of Regional AIC in the Context of European Integration]. Lviv, Spolom, 2014, pp. 22–25 [in Ukrainian].
SOCIAL PROBLEMS IN THE MANAGEMENT PRACTICE
V. P. Z V O N A R,
Cand. of Econ. Sci.,
Senior Researcher of the department of the Problems of the Social Capital Formation
Ptoukha Institute for Demography and Social Studies of the NAS of Ukraine
© Zvonar Viktor Pavlovych, 2017; å-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPREHENSIVE EVALUTION OF THE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IMPLEMENTATION AS A SOCIOECONOMIC PHENOMENON
The article is devoted to a topical scientific and practical problem to increase opportunities for diversified and focused empirical analysis of the social responsibility implementation in Ukraine as a general public socioeconomic phenomenon, not limited by corporate-governance context. The author substantiated the lack of analytical resources available in scientific literature and in practice to solve the problem.
The author formulated the conceptual bases of this methodological scheme, which include: 1) fundamental theoretical and economic substantiation of directions of evaluation within the paradigm of social economy as a field of scientific knowledge; 2) informativeness of nationwide assessment and, at the same time, international comparability of selected indicators; 3) comparability of these indicators over time and its' forward-looking nature; 4) laconism of indicators; 5) forming and structuring a system of indicators by allocating specific groups of indicators for analysis of behaviorally-individual manifestations of social responsibility and for analysis of social (mutual) such manifestations.
In the first group of indicators assessment is carried out using sociological and statistical indicators, as well as describes the individual behavioral attitudes of social responsibility (honesty, loyalty, etc.). The second group of indicators uses expert and statistical data, thus reflecting a particular aspect of the quality of mutual relations between economic actors (degree of freedom, trust and solidarity in their relationship). This group combines the following three types of indicators: 1) humanitarian; 2) economic; 3) socio-managerial.
Given such a configuration, the system of indicators is designed to assess as the internal characteristics of economic actors from the standpoint of social responsibility, and the quality of their external participation in the functioning the proper systems of the social end economic relations. Using this methodological basis, there has been proposed in the article the list of specific indicators using publicly available international statistical databases, as well as involving the public developments of reputable international analytical agencies.
Keywords: social responsibility, methodical basis, evaluations, comparisons, behavior, attitudes, economic subject. (ðð. 68–83).
1. Kurinna I., Malyarchuk V., Saprykina M. et al. Prozorist’ i Korporatyvna Sotsial’na Vidpovidal’nist’ [Transparency and Corporate Social Responsibility]. Kyiv, Poligrafiya “Yuston”, 2015 [in Ukrainian].
2. Shul’ga M. Uyavlennya naselennya pro sotsial’nu vidpovidal’nist’, v: Ukrains’ke Suspil’stvo: Monitoryng Sotsial’nykh Zmin [Population's notions about social responsibility, in: Ukrainian Society: Monitoring of Social Changes]. Kyiv, Institute of Sociology of the NAS of Ukraine, 2014, Vol. 1, pp. 186–195 [in Ukrainian].
3. Novikova O.F., Deich M.E. Sotsial’na vidpovidal’nist’ derzhavy: problemy ta stratehii modernizatsii systemy upravlinnya [Social responsibility of the state: problems and strategies of modernization of management system]. Sotsial’naya Ekonomika – Social Economics, 2013, No. 2-3, pp. 94–113 [in Ukrainian].
4. Saprykina M., Zinchenko A., Lyapin D., Danylyuk A. et al. Borot’ba z koruptsieyu. Rol’ biznesu v Ukraini, v: Tsentr “Rozvytok KSV” [Fight against corruption. The role of business in Ukraine, in: Center “CSR Development”]. Kyiv, TOV “Farbovanyi lyst”, 2011 [in Ukrainian].
5. Zvonar’ V.P. Lohika issledovaniya sotsial’noi otvetstvennosti kak sotsioekonomicheskoho fenomena [Logic of studies of the social responsibility as a socio-economic phenomenon]. Ekonomika Ukrainy – Economy of Ukraine, 2015, No. 5, pp. 4–16 [in Russian].
6. Zvonar V.P. Pryntsypy realizatsii sotsial’noi vidpovidal’nosti yak sotsioekonomichnoho fenomenu: teoretychnyi aspekt analizu [Theoretical consideration of implementation principles of social responsibility as a socioeconomic phenomenon]. Visnyk ZhDTU. Ser. Ekonomichni nauky – Journal of ZhSTU. Ser. Economics, 2016, No. 3, pp. 63–70 [in Ukrainian].
7. Yurina A.A. Sotsial’no-psikholohicheskaya adaptatsiya grazhdan, poteryavshikh rabotu (na baze tsentra zanyatosti naseleniya), v: Perspektivy Razvitiya Nauki [Social and psychological adaptation of the citizens who lost their jobs (on the basis of the employment center)]. Proceedings from Prospects for the development of science. Ufa, Omega Sains, 2015, pp. 106–115 [in Russian].
8. Hutchinson F., Lavers T., Wolkers M. Report on the Global Corruption Barometer 2005. Berlin, Transparency International, 2005, p. 13.
9. Chuvashov S.V. Socio-Psychological Capital, Values and Emigration Intentions of Russian Youth. Working papers by NRU Higher School of Economics. Series PSY “Psychology”, 2014, No. WP BRP 23/PSY/2014, available at: http://www.hse.ru/data/2014/11/18/1101172793/23PSY2014.pdf.
10. Nikolaev I.A., Efimov S.V., Marushkina E.V. Doverie v Ekonomike: Kolichestvennaya Otsenka [Confidence in the Economy: a Quantitative Assessment]. Moskow, “FBK”, 2006, p. 16 [in Russian].
11. Kozlova T.Z. Problema solidarnosti v trekh sotsiolohicheskikh traditsiyakh [Problem of solidarity in three sociological traditions]. Sotsiolohicheskie Issledovaniya – Sociological Studies, 1997, No. 5, pp. 116–119 [in Russian].
CRITIQUE AND BIBLIOGRAPHY
LUNINA I. O. – Reproduction of the public goods is an important component of the economic system of Ukraine
To the 75-th birthday of PROFESSOR, DOCTOR of ECONOMIC SCIENCES
L. V. MOLDAVAN
Renowned scientist, innovator, teacher
To the 80-th birthday of PROFESSOR, DOCTOR of ECONOMIC SCIENCES
Renowned scientist, teacher, researcher
EDITORIAL POLICY AND ETHICAL PRINCIPLES
|¹ 7, 2018|
C O N T E N T S, No. 7, 2018 SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSIONS UDC... »
|¹ 6, 2018|
C O N T E N T S, No. 6, 2018 UDC 339.92 Z... »
|¹ 5, 2018|
C O N T E N T S, No. 5, 2018 UDC 338.43.01(477) O... »
SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSIONS UDC 005.21:005.332.4:339.92(477) V O L O... »
SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSIONS UDC... »
SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSIONS UDC 330.101 P E T R O E S... »
|¹ 1, 2018|
PROBLEMS OF THE ECONOMIC THEORY UDC 331.522.4 G E N N A... »
|¹ 12, 2017|
SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSIONS UDC 330.341.424:339.9 M. I. Z V E... »
|No. 11, 2017|
SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSIONS UDC 330.341.424:339.9 M.... »
SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSIONS UDC 330.001.7+32.001.7] – 042.5/8:330.34(477) V.... »
PROBLEMS OF THE ECONOMIC THEORY UDC 330.342 A. I. K R... »
UDC 339.74 GRZEGORZ W. K O L O D K O, Professor, Director of the... »